- Toronto Hostels Training Centre December 12 & 13, 2013 (Thurs & Fri)
- Toronto Hostels Training Centre January 9, 2014 (Thurs)
- Toronto - In Service January 26-28 (Sun-Mon), 2014
- Toronto - In Service February 4 & 5 (Tues & Wed), 2014
- Toronto Hostels Training Centre February 10 & 11, 2014 (Mon & Tues)
- Six Nations February 19 & 20, 2014 (Wed & Thurs)
The Ontario HIV and Substance Use Training Program provides training to substance use, mental health and allied service providers in Ontario in order to increase knowledge of HIV/AIDS and to promote skills development.
OHSUTP is a service of Fife House and is funded by the AIDS Bureau, Ministry of Health and Long-term Care. A provincial Advisory Committee consisting of representatives from substance use and AIDS service organizations provides input into programming issues.
The training contributed to changing our agencies attitude regarding harm reduction. In 2009 our Board of Directors approved a new Harm Reduction policy. Great impact overall on staff and the clients! Bravo!
Your Opinion Counts
This poll ended on 1380565154.
Latest Knowledge & Resources
- Support Don’t Punish: Experiences of community advocacy and harm reduction programmes
- Count the Costs briefing on alternatives to the war on drugs
- A summary of the health harms of drugs
- HIV/AIDS At 30: A Public Opinion Perspective
- Campaign for Ontario Guidelines for Criminal Prosecutions of HIV Non-disclosure
- November 28, 2013 The Second Coming of AIDS
- November 22, 2013 CCENDU Bulletin No Confirmed Reports of Desomorphine (“Krocodil”/“Crocodile”
- November 13, 2013 Heroin addicts launch Charter challenge to prescription ban
- October 18, 2013 New drugs will bring revolution in hepatitis C treatment
- October 07, 2013 Downtown Eastside crack kits working, says health chief
Receive regular news and updates from OHSUTP!