- Thunder Bay November 09 & 10, 2016 (Wed & Thurs)
- Grey Bruce County December 01, 2016 (Thurs)
- Province Wide Currently developing online learning. If your organization is interested in in-person training, please call.
- Webinar - Crack Smoking Supplies View anytime before 31/03/2017
- Webinar - Injection Drug Use Supplies View anytime before 31/03/2017
The Ontario HIV and Substance Use Training Program provides training to substance use, mental health and allied service providers in Ontario in order to increase knowledge of HIV/AIDS and to promote skills development.
OHSUTP is a service of Fife House and is funded by the AIDS Bureau, Ministry of Health and Long-term Care. A provincial Advisory Committee consisting of representatives from substance use and AIDS service organizations provides input into programming issues.
Information was clear, interesting and the speaker made the session very enjoyable. I was able to bring this info back to my colleagues (put together a little fact sheet for them), and it has allowed us to make some changes in our workplace that benefit both staff and client!
Latest Knowledge & Resources
- October 20, 2016 Winnipeg pharmacy to stock $5 kit to test for fentanyl in street drugs
- October 18, 2016 People should be ‘leery’ of Ontario’s boom in unregulated private drug rehab facilities: expert
- October 17, 2016 Women-only supervised injection site to open in Vancouver
- October 17, 2016 Ontario inmates first to get naloxone opioid overdose spray
- October 05, 2016 Health Canada authorizes use of naloxone nasal spray
Receive regular news and updates from OHSUTP!