The Ontario HIV and Substance Use Training Program provides training to substance use, mental health and allied service providers in Ontario in order to increase knowledge of HIV/AIDS and to promote skills development.
OHSUTP is a service of Fife House and is funded by the AIDS Bureau, Ministry of Health and Long-term Care. A provincial Advisory Committee consisting of representatives from substance use and AIDS service organizations provides input into programming issues.
Information was clear, interesting and the speaker made the session very enjoyable. I was able to bring this info back to my colleagues (put together a little fact sheet for them), and it has allowed us to make some changes in our workplace that benefit both staff and client!
Your Opinion Counts
Latest Knowledge & Resources
- May 20, 2013 Navajo Confront an Increase in New H.I.V. Infections
- May 16, 2013 Targeting Frequent Health Care Users With Severe Addictions
- May 01, 2013 Researchers stop the only current HIV vaccine efficacy trial
- April 29, 2013 ByWard Market residents asked if they would support a safe injection site
- April 17, 2013 5 sources of objective drug information suggested
Receive regular news and updates from OHSUTP!